Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello World....it's me Gussanitta

Welcome to my blog!
I will use this space to rant, vent and talk about all the things I hold dear.
What is that you say?
Well..the obvious. Food, Fashion, Green Living and, of course, TV!

Gussanita on FOOD
I'll give you my PoV on restaurants and recipes that I've tried, but here's the twist...I'm the pickiest eater you'll ever find. So if my review is not at all helpful, I'm at least aiming for entertaining.
Expect a lot of carbs, starch and zero to no meat. Not really a vegetarian...but that's another post.

Gussanita on FASHION
I looooooooove clothes! which woman doesn't! specially ridiculously expensive one! - which of course I can't afford. Utterly obsessed with bags and shoes...but can't walk in heels. Again, subject of another future post.

Gussanita on GREEN LIVING
As an environmental engineer - yes, you read correctly! ***geek alert*** I had to blog about my area of , ehem, expertise. I will try to post usefull links and comments about emerging green trends -- and try to keep it as entertaining as I can without sending you straight to bed.

Gussanitta on TV
Oh...where to start. I watch way too much TV. I will not be doing recaps or that sort of stuff, there's plenty of sites dedicated to that. what I will do, is probably send out a comment or two and give you good links that discuss the show better than I could ever do.

Oh...english is my second language...so please keep it in mind!

Till my next post!!
Guss

No comments:

Post a Comment